The University of Toledo will host its third annual Toledo Rockets Craft Beer Night presented by the Casual Pint at Savage Arena prior to the men’s basketball game vs. Miami Tuesday, Jan. 15.
Treu House Of Munch will feature 12 of its most popular craft beers in the Fetterman Practice Gym beginning at 5:30 p.m. Tipoff for the basketball game is 7 p.m.
Cost for the event is $35 and includes a game ticket, 12 three-ounce beer samples, and appetizers. Tickets to the event are $25 for fans who already purchased their game tickets. The cost for designated drivers is $25 and includes game ticket and appetizers with soft drinks.
This event is for fans 21 and older only.
All attendees will be required to show a valid photo ID upon entry. No refunds or exchanges will be provided for failure to provide ID or failure to attend.
Attendees can redeem their event voucher at the door of the Fetterman Gym from 5:30 to 7 p.m. for access to the pregame event.
The beer lineup, which is subject to change:
• Columbus Brewery — Creeper and Bodhi;
• Maubee Bay Brewing — Tiramisu Brown;
• Elsyian — Space Dust and Bi Frost;
• Goose Island — Sophie;
• Golden Road — Melon Cart and Mango Cart;
• Wild Ohio Brewing — Black Cherry Bourbon;
• Sauigatuck Brewing Co. — BA Neopolitian and Bonfire Brown;
• Sweetwater — Going Coastal and Blue;
• Platform — Shake Me Down; and
• Kona — Big Wave and Koko.
To order tickets for Craft Beer Night, call 419.530.GOLD (4653), go to the Toledo Rockets website, or stop by the UT Ticket Office in Savage Arena.