The University will host its second annual UT Craft Beer Night at Savage Arena prior to the men’s basketball game vs. Ohio Tuesday, Feb. 13.
Treu House of Munch will feature 12 of its most popular craft beers in the Fetterman Practice Gym beginning at 5:30 p.m. Tipoff for the basketball game is at 7 p.m.
Cost for the event is $35 and includes a game ticket, 12 three-ounce beer samples, and delicious appetizers. Tickets to the event are $25 for fans who have already purchased their game tickets. The cost for designated drivers is $25 and includes game ticket and appetizers with soft drinks.
This event is only for fans 21 and older.
All attendees will be required to show a valid photo ID upon entry. No refunds or exchanges will be provided for failure to provide ID or failure to attend.
Attendees can redeem their event voucher at the door of the Fetterman Gym from 5:30 to 7 p.m. for access to the pregame event.
The beer lineup, which is subject to change:
• Breckenbridge Brewery — Avalanche;
• Elysian Brewing — Space Dust;
• Kona Brewing Co. — Big Wave;
• Latitude 42 — Red Beard;
• Maumee Bay Brewing — Glasshopper IPA and #fakejuice;
• Platform Beer Co. — New Cleveland;
• Saugatuck Brewing Co. — Oak Wizard;
• Sweetwater — Going Coastal;
• 10 Barrel Brewing —Pray for Snow;
• Uncle John’s — Apple Cherry; and
• Wild Ohio Brewing — Blood Orange.
To order tickets for Craft Beer Night, call 419.530.GOLD (4653), go online at utrockets.com, or stop by the UT Ticket Office at Savage Arena.