From conducting research for a paper or a job search to learning more about digital publishing, University Libraries has a workshop for you.
During spring semester, University Libraries is offering workshops designed to build practical skills and improve scholarship and research habits. No need to register — just show up.
One-hour workshops will be:
• Life Hack: UToledo Libraries;
• Finding Resources Your Professor Will Love;
• Mastering Citations in EndNote;
• Scholarly Attribution and Citation: What You Need to Know;
• Business Research for the Job Hunt;
• American Psychological Association Updated: Using Seventh Edition APA Style; and
• Digital Publishing.
Workshop descriptions and details can be found on University Libraries’ website.
For questions or more information, contact Julia Martin, associate professor, director of reference and instruction, and business librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419.530.2492.