The Office of Diversity and Inclusion seeks nominations for its second Inclusive Excellence Awards. Nominations, available online, will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. Sunday, April 4.
The awards are for the following categories:
• Inclusive Excellence — faculty;
• Inclusive Excellence — staff;
• Inclusive Excellence — academic college or department;
• Inclusive Excellence — non-academic department; and
• Office of Diversity and Inclusion Award — selected by the office.
The awards will be presented at the Office of Diversity and Inclusion’s inaugural State of Diversity Report and Inclusive Excellence Awards presentation at noon Wednesday, April 21, via Webex. This event is open to the campus community.
“These awards will formally recognize individuals and departments for doing the work that makes The University of Toledo a more diverse and inclusive place to study, work and grow.” said Dr. Willie McKether, vice president for diversity and inclusion.
For questions, contact Malaika Bell, director of diversity and inclusion, at Malaikafirstname.lastname@example.org.