UT President Lloyd Jacobs has announced the membership of a search advisory committee to provide advice on his recommendation to the Board of Trustees regarding the position of provost and executive vice president for academic affairs.
In a message to University trustees, senior leadership and faculty leaders, Jacobs said it is his goal to have a new provost in place by July 1, 2012.
In addition to the president, the committee will be comprised of:
• Susan Palmer, UT trustee and search advisory committee chair;
• Kevin West, senior human resources officer;
• Dr. Penny Poplin Gosetti, vice provost for assessment and strategic planning;
• Dr. Jeffrey P. Gold, chancellor, executive vice president for biosciences and health affairs, and dean of the College of Medicine and Life Sciences;
• Dr. Jamie Barlowe, interim dean of the College of Languages, Literature and Social Sciences;
• Dr. Lawrence Anderson-Huang, professor and chair of physics and astronomy, and president of the Faculty Senate;
• Matt Rubin, president of Student Government;
• David Dabney, chief financial officer and vice president for finance;
• Brenda Lee, president of The University of Toledo Foundation;
• Dr. Michelle Masterson, associate professor and chair of rehabilitation services; and
• Daniel Steinbock, dean of the College of Law.