The Office of Diversity and Inclusion is seeking nominations for its first Inclusive Excellence Awards.
The awards will be presented at the inaugural Office of Diversity and Inclusion annual report and awards presentation Wednesday, April 24, from 1 to 2 p.m. in Carlson Library Room 1005. This event is open to the campus community.
“In the three years since we published the Strategic Plan for Diversity and Inclusion, our campus partners have demonstrated a strong commitment to our vision,” said Dr. Willie McKether, vice president for diversity and inclusion. “These awards will formally recognize individuals and departments for doing the work that makes The University of Toledo a more diverse and inclusive place to study, work and grow.”
Nominate a colleague or department for the awards. Nomination forms can be found on the Office of Diversity and Inclusion website for the following categories:
• Inclusive Excellence — Faculty;
• Inclusive Excellence — Staff;
• Inclusive Excellence — Academic College or Department;
• Inclusive Excellence — Non-Academic Department;
• Inclusive Excellence — Inclusion Officer; and
• Office of Diversity and Inclusion Award — selected by the office.
For questions, contact Jennifer Pizio, director of diversity and inclusion, at firstname.lastname@example.org.