The University of Toledo is planning a week of in-person events for students to enjoy after more than a year of virtual programming.
Students must RSVP through Invonet for each event that they would like to attend.
• Laser Tag – Monday, April 19, from 6 to 8 p.m.
• Chick-Fil-A Free Samples – Tuesday, April 20, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• DIY Tie Dye Masks – Tuesday, April 20, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Coca-Cola Movie Night featuring “Jumanji: The Next Level” – Tuesday, April 20, at 7 p.m.
• Main Stage on the Mall – Wednesday, April 21, from 4 to 6 p.m.
• Minute to Win It Ultimate Challenge – Thursday, April 22, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Milkshakes @ Ottawa – Thursday, April 22, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Dining Prize Wheel – Friday, April 23, from 1 to 3 p.m.
Late Night at the Union is the feature event for the week and runs from 5 to 10 p.m. on Friday, April 23. Students will be able to enjoy glow-in-the-dark roller skating, live music, grab-and-go crafts, free food, a movie and various games in and around the Thompson Student Union.
Student Appreciation Week 2021 is organized by the Division of Student Affairs, UT CAP, Rocket Dining, International Student Association and UToledo Homecoming.