All tickets are sold-out for The University of Toledo Athletic Department’s annual Reverse Raffle and Auction Fundraiser on Saturday, May 21, at Savage Arena.
Admission-only tickets are still available for $40 per ticket. These tickets may be purchased ahead of time by calling 419.530.5087 or purchased at the check-in table in the Sullivan Athletic Complex when doors open at 7 p.m.
• Admission for one to the event;
• All you can eat and drink (draft beer, wine, soda and water included);
• The ability to partake in the silent and live auctions, as well as the horse race;
• Optional facility tours throughout the evening; and
• Ability to purchase 50/50 tickets and “get back in” tickets for a chance to be put into the raffle’s Final 25 drawing.
In addition, attendees of the event should be aware that the David Leigh Root Bridge, located on Stadium Drive behind the Snyder Memorial Building, is closed for construction. Please use the Douglas Road entrance at Savage Arena for Lots 3 and 4, and the Douglas Road entrance at East Rocket Drive for Lots 5, 6 and 10.