As a part of the ongoing parking area sealing and re-striping this summer, The University of Toledo Facilities and Construction will take advantage of the upcoming Memorial Day weekend to work on eight parking lots on Main Campus and three at the Scott Park Campus of Energy and Innovation.
From Saturday, May 25, through Monday, May 27 the following parking lots on Main Campus will be closed:
• Area 1 South, east of the Health and Human Services Building;
• Area 13, north of the West Parking Ramp;
• Area 13 North, west of Dowd, Nash and White halls;
• Area 27A, west of Ottawa House West;
• Area 27B, east of the Crossings;
• Area 27C, south of the Transportation Center; and
• Area 27D, west of the Transportation Center.
In addition, Area 9, south of the Glass Bowl, will be closed one day only Friday, May 24.
On the Scott Park Campus of Energy and Innovation, Area 22 at the east entrance will be partially closed Thursday, May 23, through Saturday, May 25. Areas 32 and 32 South near the Westwood Building will have work done Friday, May 24. Work will not interfere with deliveries to the campus.
The goal is to have all of the parking areas open for business by Tuesday, May 28, said Doug Collins, director of facilities maintenance and grounds.