To better serve the campus community, UToledo Dining is introducing four summer meal plan options for students, faculty and staff.
“Our goal is to ensure customers have a variety of options, offering them both flexibility and great value,” said Cameron McAdams, district manager for UToledo Dining.
The four summer meal plan options are Summer 35, Summer 35+, Summer 75 and Summer 75+.
Summer meal plans may be purchased online using a credit card, e-check, or may be billed to your student account. For eligible students, financial aid may be used to cover the cost of the meal plan.
You may purchase the plans online at the UToledo Dining Meal Plans’ website.
Meal plans will be directly loaded to your Rocket Card and will be activated within one business day from time of purchase.
For more information regarding summer meal plan options, including a complete list of costs and dining venues that accept the plans, visit the UToledo Dining website.
As a reminder, hours of operation for summer session one dining are:
• Starbucks — Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.;
• Magic Wok and Subway, Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.;
• Phoenicia Cuisine, Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
• South Dining Hall, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.; and
• Ottawa House East, Monday through Friday for breakfast from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m., for lunch from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., and for dinner from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
For reference, a complete list of summer hours for on-campus dining venues is available on the UToledo Dining website.
For more information, email email@example.com.