The University of Toledo College of Business and Innovation will hold an open house for those interested in the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program the morning of Saturday, July 14.
Participants at the free open house will have the opportunity to learn more about the program, meet faculty and current students, and experience an actual class session.
Advance registration is required. For more information, contact Darlene Miller at 419.530.7982 or email EMBA@utoledo.edu.
The College of Business and Innovation offers one of the most accelerated EMBA programs in America, enabling working professionals from across the region to complete their degrees in 12 months. During these 12 months, students have unprecedented opportunities, including:
• Interaction with dedicated, recognized and highly qualified faculty teaching in the EMBA Program;
• Individualized executive coaching to enable student success;
• Networking that will provide students with professional connections;
• Online and on-site classes that offer a great deal of flexibility;
• An iPad, making it easier for students to connect with class colleagues and work on projects together; and
• International study trip (seven to 10 days) that combines company meetings, cultural immersion and firsthand observation of how business works in the international setting.
The Princeton Review has recognized the graduate programs, including the EMBA, in the UT College of Business as among the best since 2008. The college is ranked No. 2 in the nation by the U.S. News & World Report in the area of student services and technology, and offers one of the most effective and efficient blended models of on-site and online courses, with classes meeting on campus just one weekend per month.