UT football fans can pick up or order their tickets for the upcoming 2017 season Friday, July 21, at the Glass Bowl from 4 to 7 p.m.
Parking will be available in Lots 9 and 10 with a ticket pick-up station set up on the West concourse by Gate A.
Fans also will have the chance to learn more about the season, and group and individual ticket options.
An inside look at the recently renovated Larimer Athletic Complex will be provided to fans, who also will have a meet-and-greet with select Toledo football players, photos with Rocky and/or Rocksy, and access to the Glass Bowl field.
In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to sample the Glass Bowl’s tailgate gourmet menu for the 2017 season, as well as food from the Original Gino’s and Bob Evans. The tailgate gourmet options will include:
• Thursday, Aug. 31, vs. Elon — pulled-pork sandwich with coleslaw;
• Saturday, Sept. 16, vs. Tulsa — cajun sausage with remoulade, shredded lettuce;
• Saturday, Oct. 7, vs. Eastern Michigan — smoked chicken thigh sliders;
• Saturday, Oct. 21, vs. Akron — sliced beef brisket;
• Thursday, Nov. 2, vs. Northern Illinois — chicken apple sausage with New England-style hoagie; and
• Friday, Nov. 24, vs. Western Michigan — smoked ribs (individual cut).
During the kickoff event, concession stands will be open with the opportunity to purchase soda, water, Powerade and assorted snacks.
To RSVP for the event click here.