The University’s international programs and services are all now together within the Center for International Studies and Programs to strengthen support of international students and scholars, and enhance the international learning opportunities provided to students.
The merger of the Office of International Student and Scholar Services in the Division of Student Affairs with the Center for International Studies and Programs in the Office of the Provost was effective Aug. 6.
The “one-stop shop” will serve international students and scholars, as well as faculty, staff and students who participate in international programs.
Sara Clark, who was appointed director of the Center for International Studies and Programs in the spring, will work closely with the team of the Office of International Student and Scholar Services to ensure a smooth transition.
The center, which assists with education abroad efforts and international partnerships, will continue to be located in Snyder Memorial Building Room 1000.