Employees looking for more information on benefit choices and assistance with completing the open enrollment process have a number of options available to them.
Several open enrollment meetings are scheduled this month.
“We’re here to assist our employees in exploring their options to figure out what is best for them and their families,” said Jovita Thomas-Williams, associate vice president for human resources and talent development.
Benefits specialists from Human Resources will hold meetings:
• Monday, Oct. 13, from 10 to 11 a.m. in the Law Center McQuade Auditorium;
• Tuesday, Oct. 14, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. in Health Education Building Room 103;
• Wednesday, Oct. 15, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. in the Student Recreation Center Oak Room;
• Thursday, Oct. 16, from 2 to 3 p.m. in Collier Building Room 1200; and
• Wednesday, Oct. 22, from 5 to 7 a.m. in Transportation Center Room 1009.
Employees with questions about the online enrollment also may email email@example.com.
Details regarding health-care plans are available online at hr.utoledo.edu.
Computers also are available for employee access Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Human Resources and Talent Development Office in Academic Services Center Room 1000 on Scott Park Campus and also in the Facilities Support Building on Health Science Campus.
Employees also can set up appointments to speak with a benefits representative.
Open enrollment will end at 11:59 p.m. Friday, Nov. 14.