To help ensure a successful game-day experience for everyone when the UT Rockets meet the Ball State Cardinals Wednesday, Oct. 31, in the Glass Bowl Stadium, please note the following parking lot closures on Oct. 31:
• All vehicles will need to be removed from lots 6, 9 and 10 by 6 a.m.
• Vehicles remaining in lot 9 at 7 a.m. will be towed at the owner’s expense.
• Vehicles will not be admitted into lots 3, 4, 5 and 18 beginning at 3 p.m.
• Vehicles will not be admitted into lot 28 beginning at 4 p.m.
When arriving for work or classes on Main Campus Oct. 31:
• Be sure to arrive early to allow extra time to park.
• Note that additional parking will be available in lot 19 and in the grass area north of lot 20, weather permitting.
• Consider using the Blue and Gold bus routes on game day. TARTA’s schedules for these routes are available here.
“While parking lot closures may present a temporary adjustment for our campus community, Rocket football games and other campus events are important ways UT connects with the community,” said Sherri Kaspar, director for parking and transportation. “We appreciate everyone’s understanding, patience and assistance.”
To assist with locating parking on Main Campus, a map is available here.