To help ensure a successful game-day experience for everyone when the Toledo Rockets meet the Kent State Golden Flashes Tuesday, Nov. 5, in the Glass Bowl Stadium, please note the following parking lot closures:
• All vehicles will need to be removed from lot 7N (Parks Tower loop) beginning Sunday, Nov. 3, at 8 p.m.
• All vehicles will need to be removed from lots 6 (north of the Health Education Center), 9 (south of the Glass Bowl) and 10 (north of the Glass Bowl) by Tuesday, Nov. 5, at 6 a.m.
• Vehicles remaining in lot 9 at 7 a.m. will be towed at the owner’s expense.
• Vehicles will not be admitted into lots 3 (north of Savage Arena), 4 (east of Fetterman Training Center), 5 (west of Savage Arena) and 18 (north of University Computer Center) beginning Tuesday, Nov. 5, at 3 p.m.
• Vehicles will not be admitted into lot 28 (north of the Center for Administrative Support) beginning Tuesday, Nov. 5, at 4 p.m.
When arriving for classes or work on Main Campus Nov. 5:
• Be sure to arrive early to allow extra time to park.
• Additional parking will be available in lot 19 (west of the North Engineering Building) and in the grass area north of lot 20 (west of the Nitschke Technology Commerce Complex), weather permitting.
• Consider using the Blue and Gold bus routes on game day. TARTA’s schedules for these routes are available on the Parking and Transportation Services’ website or on the Passio Go app.
“While parking lot closures may present a temporary adjustment for our campus community, Rocket football games and other campus events are important ways UToledo connects with the community,” said Sherri Kaspar, director for parking and transportation. “We appreciate everyone’s understanding, patience and assistance.”
To help with locating parking on Main Campus, a map is available on the Parking and Transportation Services’ website.