Open enrollment for 2015 benefits will end Friday, Nov. 14.
Human Resources and Talent Development is requesting that all benefit-eligible employees complete the online open enrollment process. Click here.
Two additional benefit meetings have been added to provide information on health-care plans as well as to provide employees with an opportunity to ask questions. These are scheduled for:
• Wednesday, Nov. 5, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. in Health Education Building Room 105 on Health Science Campus; and
• Thursday, Nov. 6, from 9 to 10 a.m. in the Student Recreation Center on Main Campus.
Please note that the domestic partner eligibility requirements have been streamlined:
• The length of time for the relationship has been reduced from 12 months to six months.
• The residency documentation is now optional.
• An updated affidavit of domestic partnership is available on the HR benefits website.
Computers are available for employee access in HR offices in the Facilities Support Building on Health Science Campus and in Academic Services Center Suite 1000 on Scott Park Campus Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Employees who require assistance or are unsure if they need to complete the process are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a benefits representative at 419.530.4747.