See you at the Dollar General Bowl! The UT Alumni Association has organized a charter plane trip so fans can watch the Rockets play the Appalachian State Mountaineers Saturday, Dec. 23, at 6 p.m. Central time at Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, Ala.
The charter flight will leave Friday, Dec. 22, at approximately 7:30 a.m. from the Toledo Express Airport and return immediately after the game Sunday, Dec. 24, around 4 a.m.
• Round-trip charter air travel.
• A ticket to the mayor’s luncheon featuring Bob Stoops, college football coaching legend at the University of Oklahoma.
• The world-famous Mardi Gras parade and pep rally.
• A meal and tour of GulfQuest, National Maritime Museum of the Gulf of Mexico.
• UT Alumni Association pre-game party with a menu that will feature fried shrimp; catfish and chicken tenders; hush puppies; fried green tomatoes; Cajun seafood gumbo; peeled shrimp; red beans and rice with sausage; Creole coleslaw; marinated corn and tomato salad; cookies; brownies; sweet tea; and lemonade. A cash bar will be available. UT President Sharon L. Gaber, the UT Rocket Marching Band and UT cheerleaders will be at this event.
• Ticket to watch the bowl game.
• Overnight accommodations at the Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa in Mobile, Ala.
• A Dollar General Bowl hoodie, exclusive to travelers on the charter.
• All shuttles and gratuities.
The package cost, based on double occupancy, is $1,200 per person. The cost for a single is $1,300. Those who already have tickets to the game may deduct $45 per ticket.
There are 70 seats available on a first-come, first-served basis. Click here for more information and to register.
The deadline to register for the charter trip is Tuesday, Dec. 19.
Alumni and fans who are traveling on their own to the game can attend the pre-game party for $35; registration is required. Click here. The cost for fans who need a ticket and would like to attend the pre-game party is $80 per person.
Reservations for the pre-game party only — not including a game ticket — will be accepted until 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 22.
Fans who want tickets to the bowl game can call 419.530.GOLD (4653) or click here.
For more information, call the UT Alumni Office at 419.530.2586 or 800.235.6766.