The University of Toledo Faculty Club will host its annual wine tasting Friday, Feb. 20, at 6 p.m. in the Faculty Club Lounge at the Hilton Hotel on Health Science Campus.
Jim Heltebrake, sommelier for the Andersons, will host guests as they sample “Wines Beyond the Norm” and various hors d’oeuvres.
Dinner will be held after the event at the 31 Hundred Restaurant, located inside the Hilton.
The cost is $25 per person for Faculty Club members and $35 per person for non-members (not including the price of dinner).
The Faculty Club is an organization established to preserve and promote social interaction within the faculty and administration of The University of Toledo and provide a club atmosphere with traditional academic values for members and their guests.
Faculty Club benefits include:
• No charge for use of the Faculty Club Lounge for meetings, gatherings or parties;
• No charge for use of audiovisual equipment when used in the club lounge;
• Private location for informal meetings, social gatherings and receptions;
• Ability to use club membership as a credit card in the club lounge, the 3100 Restaurant or Toledo Hilton with just your signature; and
• Planned events and opportunities to socialize with other members of the UT faculty and administration.
Membership dues are $35 per year. First-year membership for newly appointed faculty and administrators is free.
If you are interested in attending this event, send checks (payable to the Faculty Club) by Monday, Feb. 9, to:
Faculty Club Treasurer, Health Science Campus
MS# 1061, 3000 Arlington Ave.
Toledo, OH 43614
Those wishing to pay with credit card, contact the Alumni Relations Office at 419.530.2586
For more information on joining the Faculty Club, contact Brian Hickam at 419.530.4493.