Members in the Office of Marketing and Communications were recognized for outstanding work Feb. 25 at the annual Toledo ADDY Awards, held at the historic Valentine Theatre.
The view book, created for UT’s College of Law, earned a Bronze Award and was produced through the combined efforts of:
• Daniel Miller, photographer;
• Paula Ashley, marketing strategist;
• Michelle Hoch-Henningsen, creative director;
• Debbra Cooper, print production manager;
• Rachel Phipps, assistant law dean for communications; and
• Jessica Mehl, assistant law dean for admissions.
The American Advertising Award is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, attracting more than 40,000 entries every year in local American Advertising Federation competitions.