The University of Toledo College of Business and Innovation will begin its next cohort for the Executive Master of Business Administration Program this fall, and applications are being accepted. Individuals interested in the program can attend a free open house event Saturday, July 9 or Aug. 13.
The College of Business and Innovation offers one of the most accelerated EMBA programs in America, enabling working professionals from across the region to complete the degree in just 12 months, with on-campus sessions just one weekend per month. During these 12 months, students have unprecedented opportunities including:
• Interaction with dedicated, recognized and highly qualified faculty teaching in the EMBA Program;
• Individualized executive coaching to enable student success;
• Networking that will provide students with professional connections that will last a lifetime;
• Online and on-site classes that offer flexibility; and
• International study trip (seven to 10 days) that combines company meetings, cultural immersion and firsthand observation of how business works in the international setting.
The Princeton Review has recognized the graduate programs, including the EMBA, in the UT College of Business and Innovation as among the best since 2008.
For more information, contact the College of Business and Innovation Graduate Programs Office at 419.530.5680, email EMBA@utoledo.edu, or visit utoledo.edu/business/graduate.