The University of Toledo will officially dedicate the re-opening of the Larimer Athletic Complex with a ribbon-cutting ceremony Thursday, Aug. 21, at 2 p.m. on the steps on the east side of the building, located at the north end of the Glass Bowl.
Highlights of the renovation include:
• An expanded Rocket Academic Center that features additional workspace for student-athletes, new tutoring rooms and offices for academic advisers.
• A dynamic new entryway into the building that features floor-to-ceiling graphics and displays.
• A new entrance that will allow the Rockets to enter the field from beneath the scoreboard.
• A remodeled weight room that is triple its previous size.
• A new layout of the locker room that will improve its functionality, as well as new, state-of-the-art lockers.
• A players’ lounge adjacent to the locker room.
• A full-staff meeting room for coaches.
• A lounge for coaches to meet with recruits.
Light refreshments will be served and tours of the building will follow the dedication.
UT officials invite members of the campus community to join the celebration.
Parking is available in Lot 10, just north of the Glass Bowl.
Attendees should RSVP to Julia Kudla at 419.530.5087.