Campus community members: Choosing to purchase a meal plan gives you an unmatched dining experience full of healthy options, diverse cuisine, theme events and more.
UToledo Dining Services offers seven meal plan options, each consisting of meal swipes, meal exchanges and dining dollars. Find what works best for your schedule and lifestyle on the meal plans website.
Commuter students may purchase any of these meal plans:
• Gold 7 All Access — Meal swipe all access to South and Ottawa UToledo Dining Services halls Monday through Sunday, $55 dining dollars per semester, five meal exchange swipes per week (reset weekly);
• Blue 5 All Access — Meal swipe all access to South and Ottawa UToledo Dining Services halls Monday through Friday, $275 dining dollars per semester, five meal exchange swipes per week (reset weekly);
• Rocket 200 — 200 meal swipes, $100 dining dollars per semester;
• Rocket 150 — 150 meal swipes, $115 dining dollars per semester;
• Rocket 75 — 75 meal swipes, $175 dining dollars per semester;
• Rocket 10 Weekly — 10 meal swipes per week, $350 dining dollars per semester; and
• Rocket 35 — 35 meal swipes, $125 dining dollars per semester
Gold 7 All Access and Blue 5 All Access meal plan holders also features five guest meal swipes per semester. Per UToledo Dining Services’ policy, only the Rocket Card holder may utilize meal plans held on their card.
Available plans for residential students are determined by class level and residential status. Learn more the meal plans website.
Meal Plans can be purchased through the myUT Portal. Along the left-hand side under My Accounts is the link “Change or Add a Meal Plan.” Simply make your selection and hit submit.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view hours of operation, visit the UToledo Dining Services’ website.
Food Allergies and Intolerances
UToledo Dining Services recognizes various food allergies and intolerances. The dining centers provide patrons with all the ingredients used in the food prepared to assist students with making safe and healthy choices. Menu identifiers provide a breakdown of nutritional content. Menus are also available online with allergen, nutritional and complete ingredient information on the UToledo Dining Services’ website.
Campus community members can have a meal regardless of food allergies at the True Balance station, located in the Ottawa East Dining Center. All of the food items in this station are made without seven of the top eight most common food allergens: wheat, soy, eggs, milk, shellfish, peanuts and tree nuts.
“True Balance has elevated the trust around entrée ingredients and preparation, and has provided a new array of healthy options that have been well-received by the UToledo community — even those without allergen concerns,” said Jonathan Torok, district executive chef for UToledo Dining Services.
Meals served at True Balance are prepared in an allergen-free area of the kitchen, including secluded storage areas to eliminate chance of cross-contact. To learn more, email email@example.com.
Various theme events are planned throughout the semester to highlight holidays, national food days and special occasions to bring excitement to the everyday dining experience.
“Our team is committed to creating the best possible dining experience for you and your guests,” said Jamie Finlin, director of marketing for UToledo Dining Services. “Join us for outstanding food, inviting atmospheres, comfort and convenience designed especially for you.”
To view the theme event calendar, visit the meal plan events page.