All students, faculty and staff are reminded that parking on Main Campus will be affected Wednesday, Nov. 13, when the Toledo Rockets play Northern Illinois University.
Kickoff will be at 8 p.m., with gates opening at 6:30 p.m.
• All vehicles will need to be removed from lot 7N (Parks Tower loop) beginning Monday, Nov. 11, at 8 p.m.
• All vehicles will need to be removed from lots 6 (north of the Health Education Center), 9 (south of the Glass Bowl) and 10 (north of the Glass Bowl) by Wednesday, Nov. 13, at 6 a.m.
• Vehicles remaining in lot 9 at 7 a.m. will be towed at the owner’s expense.
• Vehicles will not be admitted into lots 3 (north of Savage Arena), 4 (east of Fetterman Training Center), 5 (west of Savage Arena) and 18 (north of University Computer Center) beginning Wednesday, Nov. 13, at 3 p.m.
• Vehicles will not be admitted into lot 28 (north of the Center for Administrative Support) beginning Wednesday, Nov. 13, at 4 p.m.
To assist UToledo drivers on game day, Parking Services encourages faculty, staff and students who routinely park in the above lots to arrive on campus early Wednesday to ensure they have adequate time to find spaces.
In addition to multiple lots that will remain open on the north end of campus, recommended lots on the south side of campus include 19 (west of the North Engineering Building) and lot 20 (west of the Nitschke Technology Commerce Complex). Weather permitting, additional parking will be opened up in the grassy area north of lot 20 and the gravel area in lot 19.
Additionally, students, faculty and staff may want to use shuttle services that day. TARTA’s schedules for these routes are available on the Parking and Transportation Services’ website or on the Passio Go app.