It’s the season of giving and The University of Toledo Campus Food Pantry is opening its doors for donations.
The pantry is accepting donations for the food drive through Friday, Nov. 14. Bins are located around campus; students, faculty and staff are invited to drop off non-perishable items.
Donations are being accepted:
• Bowman-Oddy Laboratories main lobby;
• Carlson Library in the concourse;
• Gillham Hall near the student lounge;
• Health and Human Services Building main lobby;
• Learning Resource Center first floor on Scott Park Campus;
• Nitschke Hall first floor by the elevators;
• Snyder Memorial Building outside the Center for International Studies and Programs;
• Rocket Hall near the student lounge;
• Stranahan Hall outside the student lounge;
• University Hall near the first floor elevator; and
• Center for Experiential Learning and Career Services, Student Union Room 1533.
Some recommended items to donate include canned fruits or vegetables, pasta, popcorn, pudding cups, dry or powdered milk, spaghetti sauce, oatmeal and whole grain crackers.
Donations — food and monetary — are accepted year-round at the Toledo Campus Ministry building.
The pantry is sponsored by The University of Toledo’s Center for Experiential Learning and Career Services, Toledo Campus Ministry, the Interfaith Center, Toledo Area Ministries and the Feed Your Neighbor Program.
For more information or to request a donation bin, contact the Center for Experiential Learning and Career Services at 419.530.4341.