In honor of National Eat With a Friend Day, Ottawa House East is hosting a Friendsgiving feast Monday, Nov. 25, from 4 to 8:30 p.m.
Raffle tickets will be handed out upon entry for a chance to win a Coca-Cola vintage mini-fridge.Entry into the event is one meal swipe or $9.50 per person. Accepted payment methods are Dining Dollars, Rocket Dollars, credit, debit and cash.
The Thanksgiving-inspired menu will feature:
• Baked pit ham;
• Herb-roasted turkey;
• Butternut squash macaroni and cheese pizza;
• Lentil stuffing;
• Baked sweet potatoes;
• Roasted fall vegetables;
• Seasoned corn;
• Butternut squash bisque;
• Vegan mushroom vegetable casserole;
• Old-fashion mashed potatoes with turkey gravy;
• Traditional herb stuffing;
• Green bean casserole;
• Cranberry sauce;
• Cranberry apple couscous salad;
• Apple pie;
• Pumpkin pie;
• Vanilla ice cream;
• Seasonal ice cream;
• Pumpkin cream cheese brownies; and
• Autumn sugar cookies.