Employees and students on Main Campus will be able to fuel up after fall semester. UToledo Dining Services has announced its holiday hours.
Open Monday through Friday, Dec. 16 to 22, will be:
• Starbucks in the Thompson Student Union from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.;
• Magic Wok from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and
• Phoenicia Cuisine from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Open Monday, Dec. 23, will be:
• Starbucks in the Thompson Student Union from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and
• Phoenicia Cuisine from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Following winter break, hours and locations will adjust slightly. For reference, a complete list of winter break hours for on-campus dining venues is available on the UToledo Dining Services’ website.
All Main Campus dining locations will resume normal hours when spring semester begins Tuesday, Jan. 21.
For more information, email email@example.com.