Wide format printing and other large graphic services are again available at the University.
The Print Services Department in University Hall Room 2340 has the capabilities to perform several functions, including:
• Printing posters and banners up to 42 inches wide with unlimited height;
• Laminating posters or any materials, and matte and gloss finishes in a 7-mil finish for durability;
• Mounting of posters and graphics on foam core, gatorboard and colored cardboard;
• Framing of any size and type;
• Producing single-run, full-color posters for special announcements of events, with mounting and lamination;
• Printing and mounting for small-run photographs; and
• Printing on canvas, vinyl, glossy photo paper, satin photo paper and plain paper.
Services are available to those on all UT campuses.
“We listened to feedback from customers who used these services in the past and there still seemed to be a need,” said Fred Reese, director of print and mail services. “We’re here to make your presentations, whether they’re on a large scale or encompass a single poster, as polished as possible.”
Reese said the office has quick turnaround capacity, but it’s best to give as much lead-time as possible when scheduling jobs. Prices and turnaround times are dependent on job complexity and volume.
For more information, contact Terry Fell at 419.530.8559 or email@example.com, or Reese at 419.530.7351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.