The University of Toledo’s College of Nursing will host a Graduate Information Session Tuesday, Aug. 4, from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
“General information about financial aid and an overview of each program along with admission requirements will be the focus of the session,” said Kathleen Mitchell, assistant dean for student services in the College of Nursing. “Breakout sessions will be held for individual programs where a graduate adviser or program director will be available to answer questions.”
Located in Collier Building Room 1200 on Health Science Campus, the session will feature information on the following programs:
• Post-master to doctor of nursing practice;
• Post-baccalaureate to doctor of nursing practice;
• Master of science in nursing family nurse practitioner;
• Master of science in nursing primary care pediatric nurse practitioner;
• Master of science in nursing nurse educator;
• Master of science in nursing graduate entry clinical nurse leader;
• Family nurse practitioner graduate certificate;
• Primary care pediatric nurse practitioner graduate certificate; and
• Nursing education certificate.
The session also will feature information on two new programs, Psychiatric Mental Health and Adult-Gerontology Primary Care, to be offered at the master of science in nursing and doctor of nursing practice level at UT starting fall 2016.
To RSVP or for more information, contact the Office of Student Services at 419.383.5810 or email Bridget Irmen, secretary in the College of Nursing’s Office of Student Services, at email@example.com.