The University of Toledo’s facilities master planning team will hold open forums next week to receive feedback on scenarios.
The University is working with consultants from SmithGroupJJR to study UT facilities and establish a long-term vision to guide facilities decision-making. The consultants will provide an update on the work they completed over the summer and discuss major drivers of change and how the master plan should respond.
The forums will be:
Monday, Sept. 12
• Community Forum on Main Campus, 5 to 6:30 p.m., Driscoll Alumni Center Auditorium
• Student Forum on Main Campus, 7 to 9 p.m., Student Union Room 2591
Tuesday, Sept. 13
• Open Forum on Health Science Campus, 10 to 11:30 a.m., Collier Building Room 1200
• Brown-Bag Lunch on Main Campus, noon to 1:30 p.m., Student Union Room 2592
• Commuter Student Forum on Main Campus, 4 to 6 p.m., Student Union Room 2584
• Open Forum on Health Science Campus, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Collier Building Room 1200
For more information about the University’s master planning process or to contribute input online, visit utoledo.edu/facilities/master-plan.