The University of Toledo has a limited supply of KN-95 face masks available for free to students and employees.
The non-medical grade masks will be distributed at several points across Main Campus and Health Science Campus this week and next.
The masks are being provided through a partnership with the Ohio Department of Higher Education, which recently received an allotment from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Masks are available from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Oct. 13-15 and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Oct. 22-25 at the following locations:
• Thompson Student Union in the Main Campus Food Pantry (all students), Dean of Students Office (commuter students) and Office of Multicultural Student Success (employees);
• Carlson Library, near the south entrance (all students and employees);
• Student Recreation Center (all students and employees);
• Morse Fitness Center on Health Science Campus (all students and employees); and
• Residence halls front desks (residential students).
Masks also will be available for students and employees from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Oct. 14, Oct. 20 and Oct. 22 in the lobby of Collier Building on Health Science Campus.