Click to access the login or register cheese
Strategic Planning Committee Announced
The University of Toledo is beginning the process to create the next strategic plan to guide the institution’s future.
A strategic planning committee has been named to lead the effort. The committee representing the diverse campus community will meet for the first time Friday, Nov. 5 with UToledo President Gregory Postel and Karen Bjorkman, provost and executive vice president for academic affairs, to kick off the process.
In addition to Bjorkman, the planning committee includes:
- • Dr. Jonathan Bossenbroek, professor of ecology and member of Graduate Council
- • Dr. Timothy Brakel, professor of music education and past-president of Faculty Senate
- • Dr. Anne Fulkerson, assistant vice provost for institutional research
- • Dr. David Giovannucci, professor of neurosciences and member of University Research Council
- • Tracey Hidalgo, assistant director in the Office of International Students and Scholar Services
- • Doug Huffner, associate vice president for risk management
- • Dr. Jason Huntley, associate professor of microbiology and Health Science Campus representative on Faculty Senate
- • Chi-Chi Igwe, undergraduate student studying biochemistry and member of Student Government
- • Dr. Mark Merrick, dean of the College of Health and Human Services
- • James Molnar, web and digital media specialist for the College of Medicine and Life Sciences and past-chair of Professional Staff Association
- • Patrick Naranjo, College of Law student and member of Graduate Student Association
- • Susan Palmer, The University of Toledo Foundation trustee and former UToledo trustee
- • William Pierce, associate vice president for alumni engagement
- • Jonathan Rethorn, engineering college computing director
- • Angie Roach, director of scholarships and financial aid systems
- • Dr. Marc Seigar, dean of the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- • Chris Stesney-Ridenour, UTMC chief operating officer
- • Dr. Jami Taylor, professor of political science and member of Graduate Council
- • Valerie Walston, interim vice president for student affairs
The collaborative strategic planning process will create a new plan to follow the existing strategic plan that guided the University from 2017 to 2022.
The goal is to have a new strategic plan in place before next fiscal year.
Input from the campus community is welcomed throughout the process by email to email@example.com.