The Monday, Nov. 23, Senior Design Expo, a tradition in The University of Toledo College of Engineering for decades as a showcase of student creativity and ingenuity, will be a virtual event, as it was in May.
To attend the Expo, click on the links below:
• From 3:30 to 3:45 p.m., Welcome/Overview of the Virtual Senior Design Expo
• From 3:45 to 5 p.m., Virtual Senior Design Expo Projects and Virtual Rooms
Visitors are not required to attend the welcome in order to participate in the event, and can enter the Senior Design Teams’ personal Whereby Drop-In rooms directly via the Virtual Senior Design Expo Projects and Virtual Rooms.
The virtual rooms will provide information for each project, including:
• Team project overview
• Design team members
• Team leader and their contact information
• Faculty adviser
• Client/Sponsor (if applicable)
• Informational video (if applicable)
• Guests will be able to sort projects by major and live presentation
For questions pertaining to Senior Design Expo event, please email Jon Pawlecki at ENUGStudies@utoledo.edu. Links and instructions for the Virtual Senior Design Expo platforms can be found on the Senior Design Expo’s website.