To help enable clearing campus parking areas of snow, The University of Toledo community is asked to move vehicles out of the following parking areas on Main Campus starting 5 p.m. Friday:
• Area 9 near McComas Village;
• Area 13 near Honors Academic Village and MacKinnon Hall;
• Area 25N/25S at Rocket Hall;
• Area 26 at University Health Center; and
• Area 27A/27B/27C near Presidents Hall and Ottawa House East.
These parking areas will be closed all day on Saturday, Feb. 5.
Individuals with active UToledo parking permits can move their vehicles to other campus parking areas and remained parked there until 7 a.m. Monday. Recommended parking areas to move a permitted vehicle include: Area 5 near Savage Arena, Area 10 near the Glass Bowl, Area 12 near the Law Center, Area 18 near the Student Recreation Center and Area 28 near the Center for Administrative Support. Do not park in reserved, metered, disabled and patient parking spaces unless following proper requirements.
We appreciate everyone’s assistance.