Summer construction and renovation on Main Campus and Health Science Campus parking areas begin this week and will affect some campus community parking.
• At midnight Monday, May 29, Area 1S, the surface lot located east of the Health and Human Services Building, will be closed for summer renovations. During the renovation project, employees and students are encouraged to park as their permits allow in Areas 1N, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 10. For additional information on where you may park based on your permit designation, visit the ParkUToledo website.
Two areas will be closed Friday through Sunday, May 26 through 28, for resealing and striping.
• Area 25S, the parking lot south of Rocket Hall along Dorr St. The main drive lanes connecting Secor Road to W. Rocket Drive will remain open.
• Area 25N, the parking lot south of Rocket Hall nearest the building. The main drive lanes connecting Secor Road to W. Rocket Drive will remain open.
Three areas will be closed Saturday through Sunday, May 27 through 28, for resealing and striping.
• Area 14E, the parking lot near Libbey Hall;
• Area 14W, the parking lot between Memorial Field House and MacKinnon Hall; and,
• Area 7W, the parking lot on the southwest side of Parks Tower.
• Area 40, the main patient parking lot located south of Arlington Ave. near UTMC’s main entrance, will reopen today, May 25, with construction completed ahead of schedule.
• Construction in Area 43, located south of the Health Education Building, will shift to phase 2 on Wednesday, May 31. Vehicles must be moved out of phase two by midnight Wednesday, May 31. The portion currently closed (phase one) will reopen on Wednesday morning.
For any questions regarding the summer renovation projects, please email ParkUToledo at email@example.com. Visit the ParkUToledo website for more information.