Candidates for the Ohio general assembly will discuss renewable energy and energy efficiency Tuesday, Sept. 25, at 7:30 p.m. in UT’s Scott Park Auditorium.
The free, public forum will serve to better inform voters about the policies and decisions that are essential in developing clean and renewable energy.
Attendees will learn where each of the candidates stands on these policies and will have the opportunity to ask questions about clean energy laws, jobs and innovation in Ohio.
Listed by districts, the confirmed list of invited candidates is:
• Ohio Senate District 2: Rep. Randy Gardner and Jeff Bretz;
• Ohio House District 3: Tim Brown, Nathan Eberly and Kelly Wicks;
• Ohio House District 44: Rep. Michael Ashford;
• Ohio House District 45: Rep. Teresa Fedor;
• Ohio House District 46: Rep. Matt Szollosi and David Kissinger; and
• Ohio House District 47: Rep. Barbara Sears and Jeff Bunck.
Further information may be found at CandidateNight.com.