Both high school and college students will get a look into the nursing world Tuesday, Nov. 12, at The University of Toledo.
Attendees will learn about different nursing programs offered at UT:
• Registered nurse to bachelor of science in nursing;
• Graduate entry master of science in nursing for non-nurses;
• Master of science in nursing for clinical nurse leader, advanced practice or education;
• Doctor of nursing practice for post-bachelor of science in nursing or post-master of science in nursing students;
• Graduate certificates in advanced practice nursing; and
• Nursing education.
College of Nursing faculty and staff will be at the event to answer questions and provide guidance.
For more information about the forum or UT nursing programs, call 419.383.5810, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit utoledo.edu/nursing.