The University of Toledo Athletic Department has announced its promotional schedule for the 2019-20 men’s basketball season. The Rockets will play 15 home games this season in Savage Arena, highlighted by contests vs. archrival Bowling Green and defending Mid-American Conference Champion Buffalo.
The home schedule will feature fan-friendly events including, theme nights, giveaways and special offers. For a complete listing of promotions, visit the men’s basketball website.After two road games, Toledo will host Robert Morris Saturday, Nov. 16, and Howard Sunday, Nov. 17, as part of the Men Against Breast Cancer Invitational in its first two home contests.
Listed by date, special events scheduled include:
• Saturday, Nov. 23 vs. Northwestern Ohio — Performance by UToledo twirler Caroline Langfitt.
• Saturday, Nov. 30 vs. Oakland — Thanks for Giving; bring canned goods, toiletries or gently-used clothing to game.
• Sunday, Dec. 8 vs. Marshall — Santa Claus visit, Battery Wholesale teddy bear toss, and a bounce house in the Fetterman Gym.
• Saturday, Jan. 11 vs. Western Michigan — MAC home opener and Scout Night and Sleepover.
• Saturday, Jan. 25 vs. Bowling Green — #PackSavage.
• Tuesday, Jan. 28 vs. Kent State — Military Appreciation Night.
• Tuesday, Feb. 11 vs. Miami — Craft Beer Night.
• Saturday, Feb. 15 vs. Buffalo — Rockets for Life Game; wear neon colors to support Life Connection of Ohio.
• Saturday, Feb. 29 vs. Ball State — Throwback to 1990s.
• Friday, March 6 vs. Eastern Michigan — Senior Night and Dancing Rockettes Performance.
Full-time UToledo employees and retirees may purchase two tickets at half-price. Additional tickets may be purchased at the full price. UToledo students are admitted to home games free with ID.
To purchase tickets, stop by the UToledo Athletic Ticket Office, located in the Sullivan Athletic Complex at Savage Arena, go to the Toledo men’s basketball ticket central website, or call 419.530.GOLD (4653).