The University of Toledo Athletic Department has announced its promotional schedule for the 2019-20 women’s basketball campaign. The Rockets will play 14 home games in Savage Arena this year, highlighted by Dayton, Memphis and Belmont, as well as an ultra-competitive Mid-American Conference slate.
Toledo’s home opener is against Dayton Saturday, Nov. 9, at 2 p.m.The home schedule will feature fan-friendly events, including theme nights, giveaways and special offers. For a complete listing of promotions, visit the women’s basketball website.
Listed by date, special events scheduled include:
• Sunday, Nov. 24 vs. Memphis — Igniter Day; celebrate the 20th year of the fan club.
• Wednesday, Nov. 27 vs. Valparaiso — Thanks for Giving; bring canned goods, toiletries or gently used clothing.
• Tuesday, Dec. 3 vs. Belmont — Education Day; local schools come to Savage Arena for a day of fun, learning and Rocket basketball.
• Wednesday, Jan. 8 vs. Buffalo — Mid-American Conference opener; Toledo Cheerleading performance.
• Wednesday, Jan. 29 vs. Eastern Michigan — Wine Night and 1970s night.
• Saturday, Feb. 1 vs. Kent State — National Girls & Women in Sport Day and Cheer Clinic.
• Wednesday, Feb. 12 vs. Ball State — Military Appreciation Night.
• Saturday, Feb. 22 vs. Western Michigan — Rockets for the Cure.
• Saturday, March 7 vs. Northern Illinois — Senior Day and Dancing Rockettes Performance.
Full-time UToledo employees and retirees may purchase two tickets at half-price. Additional tickets may be purchased at the full price. UToledo students are admitted to home games free with ID.
To purchase tickets, stop by the UToledo Athletic Ticket Office, located in the Sullivan Athletic Complex at Savage Arena, go to the Toledo women’s basketball ticket central website, or call 419.530.GOLD (4653).