The Office of the Provost will host a virtual town hall meeting to update faculty and staff on plans for the spring semester and the status of the University’s COVID-19 response, and to allow for questions regarding future initiatives and directions.
The conversation will take place from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 12, on Webex using the password Rocket, or join by phone at 415.655.0002 using the access code 172 467 5131.
The discussion will be moderated by Dr. Cyndee Gruden, vice provost for academic administration and faculty affairs. Dr. Karen Bjorkman, provost and executive vice president for academic affairs, will be joined by a panel of representatives from Academic Affairs and Student Affairs.
Panelists will include:
• Phillip “Flapp” Cockrell, vice president for student affairs and vice provost;
• Julie Fischer-Kinney, assistant provost for student success and retention;
• Barbara Kopp Miller, dean of University College;
• Bill McCreary, vice president and chief information and technology officer;
• Willie McKether, vice president of diversity and inclusion and vice provost;
• Angela Paprocki, chief of staff for academic operations;
• Julie Quinonez, University registrar;
• Sammy Spann, dean of students;
• Amy Thompson, vice provost for academic affairs; and
• Kevin West, senior director of faculty labor relations and academic inclusion officer.
“I hope you will join us,” Bjorkman said. “There will be an opportunity to ask questions for those who connect using the Webex link, and I look forward to your participation in the discussion.”