All University of Toledo faculty, staff, students and stakeholders are encouraged to provide input on the future of UToledo by participating in a survey from the Strategic Planning Committee.
“Your input is important to envisioning The University of Toledo’s future as we begin developing priorities and goals for the next strategic plan,” Strategic Planning Committee Co-Chairs Dr. Anne Fulkerson, assistant vice provost for institutional research, and Dr. Jason Huntley, associate professor of microbiology, said in their invitation to take the survey. “We would like to hear from all who are part of the UToledo community.”
Survey participants are asked:
• Their affiliation with the University;
• Whether the current mission and vision statements accurately describe UToledo’s purpose and what the institution should aspire to be;
• UToledo’s greatest strengths;
• Barriers that limit the University from reaching its full potential;
• What the institution can do to enhance its regional visibility, reputation and impact; and
• What UToledo can do to enhance its national and global reputation and ranking.
The survey is anonymous, voluntary and does not collect any identifiable information. Comments will be shared with members of the Strategic Planning Committee to help identify and prioritize goals, focus areas and opportunities for growth.
In addition to the survey, the Strategic Planning Committee will engage members of the UToledo community through a series of town halls being planned for January and February, as well as other input sessions.
The strategic planning process recently launched in November with the goal to have a new strategic plan in place by July 1, 2022.
Updates on the strategic planning process will be shared online at utoledo.edu/strategicplan2022.