See you at the Raycom Media Camellia Bowl! The UT Alumni Association has organized a charter plane trip so fans can watch the Rockets play the Appalachian State Mountaineers Saturday, Dec. 17, at 4:30 p.m. Central time in Montgomery, Ala.
The charter flight will leave Friday, Dec. 16, at approximately 8 a.m. from the Toledo Express Airport and return immediately after the game Sunday, Dec. 18, around 3 a.m.
• Round-trip charter air travel with a hot meal on each flight.
• Ticket to the Rosa Parks Museum.
• The Raycom Media Camellia Bowl pep rally.
• The Montgomery Christmas Parade.
• Fan fest prior to the UT Alumni Association pre-game party.
• UT Alumni Association pre-game party with a menu that will include smoked chicken, hand-pulled pork, barbecue beans, chef’s chose vegetable, potato salad, cheese biscuits, baked buns, cookies, soft drinks, iced tea and lemonade. Complimentary beer and wine is included. The UT Rocket Marching Band and UT cheerleaders will be at this event.
• Ticket to watch the bowl game.
• One-night stay at the five-star Renaissance Montgomery Hotel and Spa.
• Raycom Media Camellia Bowl hoodie.
• All shuttles and gratuities.
The package cost, based on double occupancy, is $1,200 per person. The cost for a single is $1,400. Those who already have tickets to the game may deduct $30 per ticket.
There are 60 seats available on a first-come, first-served basis. Click here for more information and to register.
The deadline to register for the charter trip is 11 p.m. Monday, Dec. 12.
Alumni and fans who are traveling on their own to the game can attend the pre-game party for $20; registration is required. Click here.
Those who want tickets to the bowl game can call 419.530.GOLD (4653) or click here.