Rocky spent his Valentine’s Day focused on self-care to refresh and recharge. Watch the video and be inspired to follow Rocky’s lead to take the time to put yourself first.
Self-care is critical for your physical, mental and emotional health, and UToledo has a number of resources available for you:
• Take advantage of the events planned for the Instructional Break on Feb. 16. From archery, to mindfulness, to a relaxing cup of hot cocoa, there are a number of activities planned to help you de-stress.
• Get up and move! Your physical wellbeing plays a huge part in how you feel. Take advantage of UToledo’s Rec Centers on the Main Campus and Health Science Campus, or sign up for a virtual fitness class.
• UToledo’s Counseling Center provides both personal and group counseling, as well as additional supportive resources. The Counseling Center offers services to currently enrolled students via teleservices from 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Appointments can be made by calling 419.530.2426.
• Struggling with an assignment? We can help. UToledo has a number of resources available to assist you, including the Center for Success Coaching, Learning Enhancement Center, Student Support Services and the Writing Center.
• A healthy diet is important. The Student Food Pantry is open to all current UToledo students in need of assistance.