UToledo’s third annual Day of Giving will take place Tuesday and Wednesday, Oct. 15 and 16.
The 36-hour campaign, “Rocket Forward: You Launch Lives,” will begin at midnight Oct. 15 and end at noon Oct. 16.
Day of Giving Fall Festival — 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Centennial Mall
• Student organizations will host booths with games.
• The Rocket Marching Band and UToledo cheerleaders will perform.
• President Sharon L. Gaber will greet students from noon to 12:30 p.m.
• The festival also will offer a dog-petting station, corn hole games, a basketball contest, pie in the face, pumpkin bowling and pumpkin golf.
College of Business and Innovation — 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Savage & Associates Business Complex Second-Floor Atrium
• Giving station with ice cream.
Judith Herb College of Education — 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Gillham Hall
• Giving station with popcorn.
College of Health and Human Services — 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Wednesday, Oct. 16, 8 to 10:30 a.m. in the Health and Human Services Building Atrium
• Giving station with popcorn, other snacks and prizes.
Jesup Scott Honors College — 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. outside MacKinnon Hall
• Giving station with snacks.
College of Law — 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the Law Center Patio
• Fall Fest hosted by the Student Bar Association: Donate to decorate mini-pumpkins; play corn hole, ring toss and horseshoes; and eat kettle corn, caramel apples and cider.
Student Recreation Center — 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Giving station; popcorn from 2 to 6 p.m.
University College — 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Wednesday, Oct. 16, 9 to 10:30 a.m. in Rocket Hall
• Giving station with popcorn, snacks, and a chance to spin the wheel to win prizes with a donation.
The University of Toledo Medical Center — starting at 9 a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday, Oct. 15 and 16, in the Four Seasons Bistro
• Giving station in the cafeteria.
Colleges of Nursing; Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences; and Medicine and Life Sciences — 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Collier Building Lobby
• College of Nursing will host a Day of Giving party with a giving station, snacks, a pumpkin decorating contest, music and entertainment. President Sharon L. Gaber and Health Science Campus deans will be on hand for Day of Giving selfie photos with students, faculty and staff.