The University of Toledo is continuing its Dialogues on Diversity series with a conversation about the 50th anniversary of Title IX.
The virtual event will take place 6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 22, on Webex.
• Bryan Blair, vice president for intercollegiate athletics and director of athletics;
• Vicky Kulicke, director of Title IX and compliance and Title IX coordinator;
• Lindsay Tuttle, manager of Title IX compliance, prevention and assessment;
• Centraya Forbes, graduate assistant in the Title IX Office; and
• Malaika Bell, director of the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
“Though Title IX has been around for 50 years, the education and conversation surrounding these critical issues must be continual and ever evolving, and Dialogue on Diversity is an important and safe space in which these conversations can happen,” Kulicke said. “The Title IX Office is grateful to be a part of this panel and offer insight regarding our thoughts and contributions as well as learn from new perspectives.”
The moderator is Alex Lewin, director of the UToledo Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.
The event also will feature a presentation from Mattea Carveiro, graduate assistant for residence life at Miami University who interned over the summer for the UToledo Title IX Office.
The University of Toledo is a community that celebrates and respects people of all backgrounds and experiences. As an institution, we remain committed to building an inclusive environment free of racism, sexism, bigotry and other negative influences.