See you at the 2018 Makers Wanted Bahamas Bowl! The University of Toledo announced ticket information for the game, which will be played Friday, Dec. 21, at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time at Thomas A. Robinson Stadium in Nassau.
The Rockets (7-5, 5-3 Mid-American Conference) will play Florida International University (8-4, 6-2 Conference USA). The game will be televised on ESPN.
All tickets are $50. Ticket orders are being taken online at the UT Rockets bowl website, by phone or in person at the UT Athletic Ticket Office in Savage Arena.
Tickets may be picked up at the UT Athletic Ticket Office beginning Thursday, Dec. 6. Tickets also will be for sale at the ticket window beginning Tuesday, Dec. 4. Tickets can be purchased through UT through Friday, Dec. 14, at 5 p.m.
In addition, the UT Alumni Engagement Office will sponsor a pregame reception Friday, Dec. 21, from 10 a.m. to noon at the stadium. The menu will feature an island-theme and be served in the shade of a tent. The cost is $35 per person and includes two drink tickets.
The Makers Wanted Bahamas Bowl has a number of hotel partners, with some limited-time special rates available. Rocket fans are encouraged to work directly with these hotels to make reservations or to check with their travel agent or online booking agent to secure packages.
For more information, including the list of hotels, go to the UT Alumni Association website or call 1.800.235.6766 or 419.530.2586 (ALUM).
Information on how to order bowl tickets is listed below. For questions, call the UT Athletic Ticket Office at 419.530.GOLD (4653).
How to order:
• Online: Fans may order tickets online on the UT Rockets bowl website (online fees apply).
• UT Ticket Office: Tickets will be available for purchase in person Tuesday, Dec. 4, at the UT Ticket Office in the Sullivan Athletic Complex, which is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Telephone: Fans may order by telephone through the UT Ticket Office with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card or American Express by calling 419.530.GOLD (4653). All tickets will be held in Will Call. Ticket orders will be assessed a $6 per order processing fee.
Will Call information:
• UT Ticket Office: Ticket pickup will take place from Thursday, Dec. 6, through Friday, Dec. 14, at 5 p.m.
• Tickets not picked up at the UT Athletic Ticket Office can be picked up at Thomas A. Robinson Stadium on game day beginning at 10 a.m. outside the Western Grandstand (press box) side of the stadium.
• When picking up tickets, you must present your ID and the major credit card used to purchase the tickets.