The University of Toledo is bringing together a panel of experts for a second virtual town hall to address the COVID-19 pandemic and answer additional questions from the community.
“UToledo Experts Address COVID-19: Part 2” will take place from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, via Webex.
The event hosted by the University of Toledo Foundation is free and open to the public, though registration is required.
• Saurabh Chattopadhyay, assistant professor of medical microbiology and immunology;
• Joan Duggan, infectious disease specialist and professor of medicine;
• Jennifer Hanrahan, infectious disease specialist and associate professor of medicine;
• Jason Huntley, associate professor of medical microbiology and immunology;
• Russel Smith, chief pharmacy officer at The University of Toledo Medical Center;
• R. Travis Taylor, assistant professor of medical microbiology and immunology; and
• James W. Van Hook, professor and Rita. T. Sheely Endowed Chair in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Christopher Cooper, dean of the College of Medicine and Life Sciences and executive vice president for clinical affairs, will lead the discussion.